Your Magic road starts here

Hello,

I am Ivan from Bulgaria, a Magic: the Gathering player since 2002 and a Rules Advisor as of recently. Welcome to my blog. If you are here reading this you are either curious what Magic: the Gathering is or you are want to learn how to play it. Or both.

You have come to the right place. Over the next ten or so posts in this blog I am going to walk you through the essentials of Magic: the Gathering, teach you how to play and ultimately show you how to join the millions of people enjoying this game. I will do this using the starting pack that bragster.com so kindly offers for the dare "Learn to play Magic or teach a friend". This blog is my shot at the prize but it is also a way to do something I have wanted to do for so long now - get other people into the game.

If you share my motivation but find a different approach better, you can sign up here. You will also get the pack and if your entry for the dare is the best you are also getting the prize. All this is not for free though. It comes at the cost of you doing something fun.

Do you think you have what it takes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts